• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any else have issue with Catalyst 11.4??

Dr. Righteous

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
3,163
I'm running a XFX HD5750 with no OC.
Not had the time do to any gaming an several weeks. I checked the my driver version, and realized I was 2 version out of date running 11.2. I remember the newer driver had support for Morphological AA, so I upgraded to 11.4.
I started Fallout 3 and at first it seemed fine, but I noticed green flashes on the screen when ever something like a muzzle blast happened, or something like flash from a mortar round falling nearby. I uninstalled the driver, Made sure there was no latent driver installed. Reinstalled driver from scratch. Same issue.
Seems there would have to be some kind of fix for this.

Anyone else having issue??
 
I skipped 11.4, but I thought 11.2 and 11.3 were crap. Running 11.5 now, and all is well again :p
 
Back
Top