• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any descent wireless/bluetooth PC Speakers

Tons of BT speakers setups these days, you probably need to describe in greater detail exactly what you're looking for to get some good advice.
 
Logitech UE Boom. Can be run in a stereo pair but I think you need a phone or tablet to enable that feature.
 
Most of the Bluetooth speakers I find can't be setup in windows. Manufacturers seem to make no drivers for them.
 
You won't need drivers, but you will need to enable Bluetooth Services IIRC.
 
the Logitech one and probably others as well, just needs Bluetooth enabled on the PC.
I was just using one of those cheap $5 bluetooth dongles in my laptop.
 
you can also get the Logitech bluetooth dongle to make any pair of powered speakers into wireless bluetooth speakers. I think it's a $30 part.
 
Back
Top