to the Klipsch 5.1 Promedia Ultra Speaker system?
I want to buy a 5.1 speakers system
I had a 5.1 Promedia Ultra system which failed after a year of use
the sound produced by that system was just superb, but I am a little worried about buying a second set after that past failure
so anyone have and ideas as to what system to get?
and would it produce the same or better sound?
thanks
edit: it looks like the Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 5-Piece Speaker System with Subwoofer
will be it
I want to buy a 5.1 speakers system
I had a 5.1 Promedia Ultra system which failed after a year of use
the sound produced by that system was just superb, but I am a little worried about buying a second set after that past failure
so anyone have and ideas as to what system to get?
and would it produce the same or better sound?
thanks
edit: it looks like the Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 5-Piece Speaker System with Subwoofer
will be it