Any best tv tuner with HD and Vista ready.

ATI is coming out with a new HD tuner that is cable approved, supposedly will be able to have your cable company activate it like thier own cablebox. So you can finally make your own 3 tuner set-top-box super-HD-tivo-thingy with direct access to HD digital cable programming.

I don't trust Ati anymore. I had problem with driver for Ati tv tuner but no problem for GPU.

ATI is coming out with a new HD tuner that is cable approved, supposedly will be able to have your cable company activate it like thier own cablebox. So you can finally make your own 3 tuner set-top-box super-HD-tivo-thingy with direct access to HD digital cable programming.

More info on this.. will it be able to capture in full 1080i mpeg2?

Are those going to be available for BYO PC's ? I thought I read somewhere they were only going to be available for big-box OEM HTPCs, like HP, etc.

Back