• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

any adopt-a-boxen going on?

jojo69

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
11,433
So I'm on digikey debating if I'm going to order up Vreg ICs to solder into an old AM2 MOBO and it occurs to me that I remember seeing an adopt-a-box thread a while back and maybe I'm wasting my time.

I have cheap electricity rates...and I AM addicted, every box that I have running folds 24/7, problem is right now I only have the 2 running and the tualatin doesn't make much.

I guess what I'm saying is I would adopt an orphan.
 
Back
Top