• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

any 30" with high refresh rate?

suiken_2mieu

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
2,911
Are the any 30" monitors that run higher than 60hz? I just tried out my 2209wa at 75hz and it's amazingly smooth and reaponsive, but it's too small. My main setup uses 30"rs and I don't feel like downgrading. I know about the 120hz catleap 2b and overlord 27"rs, but I k.da want more.
 
Not to be a debby-downer, but they don't exist. I have a feeling If they did, there would be a massive thread like those for the Catleap 2B and Auria for you to browse through.
 
This is the exact thing i have been waiting for. My 120Hz monitor has spoiled me enough to not accept anything lower, but only bigger...
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting one of these to replace my 30"rs, 4k res with 240hz.

That is a $25,000 TV that, just like any other "120Hz" or "240Hz" TV, will not take more than 60Hz from a video source.
 
Back
Top