Any 24" IPS panel monitors with glossy screen?

djlenoir

Limp Gawd
So I have been looking around at monitors because I really want to buy a new widescreen LCD monitor. I thought I was going to get a Dell 2408WFP for certain but too many people complained of issues with BLB, slow response time, etc and it has kind of scared me off. I considered the Gateway FHD2400 but too many people complained about the temporary blackout issues. One thing I have kind of decided, from using my laptop mostly, is that I really like the glossy screen... I personally think it makes the picture look much better. I am sure it is psychological because of the over-emphasized vibrant colors, but it is pleasing to me regardless. So, I am wondering if there is a 'well regarded' 24" (or up to 30") LCD out there that uses an IPS panel and has a glossy screen? If not, are there any PVA panel glossy monitors that fall into the category of 'well regarded'?

I doubt it is the glossy, glossy mades bad pictures look good, but an anti glare good one will look good.

The only non TN panel of any size that is glossy that I can think of was the NEC 20" which was semi glossy IIRC

Back