• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Antifreeze question...

nodle

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 9, 2001
Messages
1,558
Well my setup is almost complete. But I have a couple of more questions. My setup consists of a Zalman water block a CSP-mag pump and 2 Black Ice radiators 80mm and a T-line system with 3/8" tubing. First off what percentage of antifreeze to water do I use with distilled water? 10% 20% 30% ? Second I dont feel like buying a whole gallon of antifreeze so can I just go to like a Honda motorcycle dealership and pick up a quart instead? I also noticed they have pre-mixed stuff also. Can I just use one of the premix and use it straight out of the quart, or does it still need to be mixed with distilled water? Thanks for the input.
 
Back
Top