Anti-Virus Software

Syrnix

Limp Gawd
what is the best anti-virus software out there. i currently have a virus on one of my computers and Trend Micro can't get rid of it. are one of the others better and albe to get rid of virus better then trend micro like norton or mcfree or one of the other out there.

NOD32... it's been said a million times, but in my opinion, that is the best.

Now, wait.......... AVG, Avast!, AntiVir, Kaspersky.... there are a lot of good ones out there, and you'll get different opinions.....

NOD32... it's been said a million times, but in my opinion, that is the best.

Now, wait.......... AVG, Avast!, AntiVir, Kaspersky.... there are a lot of good ones out there, and you'll get different opinions.....

Best Free One- AVG
Best Pay- Nod32

Both nod32 and Kaspersky are very good programs. In my company we have started to deploy Kaspersky to out clients though due to the great tech support.

I tried the trial version of NOD32 and after i scanned my computer it wouldn't reboot i had to go into safe mode and disable it in order to get my computer to reboot. maybe i will give Kaspersky a try.

I tried the trial version of NOD32 and after i scanned my computer it wouldn't reboot i had to go into safe mode and disable it in order to get my computer to reboot. maybe i will give Kaspersky a try.

Did you fully uninstall your prior AV product?

Back