Aug 5, 2006 #1 R rpgaction n00b Joined Aug 3, 2006 Messages 12 For some odd reason, my forcing my drivers to 4xAA doesn't actually make AA work ingame, and when I set the AA to 4x in the game's video settings, it resets itself to 0x. My system specs: A64 3500+ 2GB DDR400 Radeon 1800XT 256MB
For some odd reason, my forcing my drivers to 4xAA doesn't actually make AA work ingame, and when I set the AA to 4x in the game's video settings, it resets itself to 0x. My system specs: A64 3500+ 2GB DDR400 Radeon 1800XT 256MB
Aug 5, 2006 #2 F fallguy 2[H]4U Joined Sep 8, 2001 Messages 3,969 Turn off Cat A.I., then it will work. Or set it to 4x in the game, and set to app preference in the driver.
Turn off Cat A.I., then it will work. Or set it to 4x in the game, and set to app preference in the driver.