Anthem Demo a "Clusterf*ck": Connection Errors, Loading Issues, and More

No problems here with connecting. 100% not going to replace Destiny for me but it's a fun casual distraction.

iv been liking the game so far, it has some issues though, the loading screens are absurd, and all over the place, and i felt the menus where overly complicated to do a simple task just to invite a friend, game is gorgeous though and feels good to play. And yes the demo was unstable and servers where crashing but at least they where up front about it and told everyone what the problems where and what they are doing to fix it

I actually haven't noticed any connectivity/server issues with the game, it played fluidly, but then again, I only played solo.

I have watched this demo and the Metro demos that are around. I can say I'm very glad to be playing Fallout 76, after watching these crappy games in action.

The game is less than a month from launch and already went Gold. If the bugs present in the demo aren't fixed in the base game already they probably won't be at launch. That said, the demo is a pre-final build so it is entirely possible that some of the major bugs in it have been fixed.

You forgot about the Day 0 patch which will be larger than the initial game install.

*edit* And will only fix about 25% of the bugs found in bet... er.. demo. And introduce a different 25%

On an aside... why is this called a Demo when it's only available to reviewers and pre-orders (at least for this week).

Back