Antect P182P replace to?

almalino

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
1,591
I have beautiful Antect P182P but it got old and plastic front door got broken. I could not find a new door. So I am looking for a replacement for this beautiful case but this time I would not mind to consider a smaller one for the same internals because I all that place for CD drives and HD drives is absolutely unused now.

I have following components to fit in new case:
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 Intel Z68 LGA1155 ATX
CPU cooler - big one: Arctic Cooling Arctic Freezer 13 PRO
GRX 970 - full size
PSU: Some usual suze Corsair PSU

Important requirement for a case it should look plain like the beloved Antect 182P Any suggestions?
 
That one looks very good but it is as big as P182 because it has all that extra space in front for hard drives and CD drives etc. I do not want that. I do not use CD not Hard Drives for ages already.
 
"Define Nano S" looks very tempting. It seems it is exactly what I requested. Fits full size components at the same time do not waste space for hard drives and dvd drives. And also it looks plain :) I will continue investigation

Thank you!
 
Yesterday finally bought Fractal Design Define S. This thing is slightly lower then Antec P182 but man it is wider. I didn't expect that. But case looks fine and will be a good replacement for my broken P182.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!
 
Back
Top