• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec vs. Fortron vs. Tagan

Baker_God

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,415
Going to be running an A64 SLI system and need to know which one is better. They all seem to have comparable specs, should I just base it off price?

Antec
Fortron
Tagan
 
i havet the bluestorm

atm im experiencing restart with both of my cd drives plugged in... it sucks
 
Main Target said:
i havet the bluestorm atm im experiencing restart with both of my cd drives plugged in... it sucks

OK, now I am starting to take the feedback on these forums with a grain of salt! I have searched and searched the last week and come up with two brands of power supplies that are rated pretty high, Antec and Fortron. I was looking seriously at the Antec True 380S but finally decided on the 400 watt Fortron Bluestorm.....Now I read this thread......:eek:

Where does it end? at some point you have to just take the plung and hope for the best. :confused:
 
Main Target, do you have the 500 watt Fortron in Baker_God's link or do you have the 400 watt one WLDock is talking about?

I was thinking of getting the 500 watt one for my next build. I haven't read any bad reviews on it.
 
I've got a LIan-li V-1000, its got a very tight psu space. Any of the modular powersupplies won't have room (atleast it doesn't look that way).
 
<---------------- *hint hint*

If you read the customer reviews on the Tagen, you know where I stand. ;)

:D
 
I've heard good things about the ocz psu's but I'm alittle put off by the price. I gotta sell this Tt 480watt before I purchase anything in that range. (anybody interested pm me ;) ) thanks for the replies guys
 
Back
Top