Antec Veris Drivers? (iMON)

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
I am doing a media box for a buddy and we are re-using his front bay device an Antec Veris Elite which I believe is a rebranded iMON device. It's a single Bay LCD Display with Remote. I have dug all over and cannot find a windows 10 driver. I actually can't find any driver at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yup no win10 driver the newest is what sinister linked and it should work with w10. that site is safe, afaik. have you tried any of the imon 8 versions?

yup no win10 driver the newest is what sinister linked and it should work with w10. that site is safe, afaik. have you tried any of the imon 8 versions?

Where are the win 8 versions? Also I clicked all over those links that would not translate.. could not get a driver file...

On my link, scroll down to the bottom and there's an image with a little green arrow pointing at a disk; that's the download icon. In the download-server-selector pop-up window, use the third server.

http://imon.en.lo4d.com/download

this link has 8.12**** and I tried the US server and the DL still works. not sure if this will help at all but its worth a shot. and I have seen comments about these generic imon drivers working with antec products. "Works for my purposes. Runs my Antec Premier LCD unit."

Yeah, I picked the 7.60 download because the only semi-functional Antec page I could find looks like they used the 7.60 drivers at some point. The Antec download page was broken though, hence looking for it elsewhere. I don't know crap about iMON and don't know if the software is universally compatible across version numbers or if you need a specific version to go with a specific device, or whatever.

did it work?
if the 8.12 isn't compatible it just wont work or install. no harm in trying it.

Thanks for the links! I am loading this PC as soon as he brings me his SSD drive he wants to use. Will give all the drivers a shot. I also found some mod for iMON remote and XBMC which I hope works with Kodi as well. Going to be a nice HTPC.. 2600K cpu, 6870 video, 8gb ram.. SSD for OS... overkill for an HTPC really but it's parts he had left over after his upgrade.

Back