• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Truecontrol panel: what color is it?

N

NecessaryEvil

Guest
I just bought a True Control 550 for my new system.

what color is the true-control panel that it comes with? it looks kind of charcoal colored online....if so I'm going to have to disassemble it(it won't look good on an all-black case)
 
NecessaryEvil said:
I just bought a True Control 550 for my new system.

what color is the true-control panel that it comes with? it looks kind of charcoal colored online....if so I'm going to have to disassemble it(it won't look good on an all-black case)

Silverish charcoalrish... Doens't look too nice and it looks... plastic.
 
Back
Top