To make life easier, a link to the psu on newegg - here . 22a on 12v line. I'm looking to upgrade to a 939 3200+ winchester, msi neo2 platinum, 1gb of g.skill pc4400, and would liek to overclock the living hell out of it
. It will also run 4-5 hard drives, a cd burner, a dvd burner, a 6800gt, and is in a TT xaserIII which has 7 80mm case fans. I know the a64's use less juice, right now my ram is at 2.8v and my cpu was at 1.825v for a long time at 2.3ghz (dropping down to 1.75v@2.2ghz made a small performance decrease/huge temp decrease). voltages seem very stable, 12v at 12.096, only thing of concern is 5v sits at 4.945v (using asus probe).I'm pretty confident it will be ok, but please let me know if for sure it will hold me back. Comments, suggestions, insults?
Thanks.