• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec True550 fan speed

Dark79

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
485
Ok, so I just installed a new True550 and I'm wondering, shouldn't my fan speeds be higher than 1250 RPM on load? My system's getting hot and the PSU fan speed doesn't break 1280. I mean my 350W Enermax did better than that when my system idled.Can someone check their True550 fan speeds? Thanks!
 
Dark79 said:
Ok, so I just installed a new True550 and I'm wondering, shouldn't my fan speeds be higher than 1250 RPM on load? My system's getting hot and the PSU fan speed doesn't break 1280. I mean my 350W Enermax did better than that when my system idled.Can someone check their True550 fan speeds? Thanks!

Nope, mine never did.
 
Hmm, well at least I know I don't have a bad PSU. Thanks for the help!
 
Back
Top