• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec True 550w EPS 12v

bwp73

n00b
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
55
Does anyone know if the cables on this power supply are sleeved? The last PSU I got from PC Power & Cooling had the cables sleeved and I thought that it was a nice touch.

thx
 
then of course it makes perfect sense :p

Im running a PCP&C on my dual Opterons
it has the shared +12V rail for the CPUs I gather (3x+12V rails)
I havent been able to determine if the Antec is the 3 rail or split plane 4 rail yet
 
Back
Top