• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Spot-Cool, Chipset or Memory?

RADEoN

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
6,533
Where would you guys angle your spot-cool towards, the chipset or memory? It's currently on my chipset and I'm curious if I could tighten up the memory timings on corsair xms2 DDR-800 if I were to actively cool it... they're currently at 5-5-5-18 and it's kinda ehhh to me.
 
Since your chipset already has a pretty good heatpipe cooler, I think the spot-cool would probably be more useful blowing on the RAM.
 
Back
Top