Antec Sonata - Question

ReVRiN

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 10, 2000
Messages
1,636
Wife bought this case for herself to build a home Windows 2003 Server box so she can re-educate herself yada yada yada....

Anywho she was complaing that when she built the system she couldn't get the LED's on the front of the case working. She is on a A7N8X-X mobo...

All cables seem perfectly fine and she has built more systems then most people.
 
There is a wire with 2 molex plugs on the end that is in the front of the case by the HD bays. Just plug that wire in and it's set.



Stealth -
 
Depends on what led's she is talking about. If it is the ones by
the usb ports it is indeed via the molex connectors. Though I wouldn't bother hooking THAT one up.
 
I agreed with you I wouldn't hook them up either... but she is a girl and she wants her lights...

Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top