• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Solo or Temjin TJ04

Nnyan

n00b
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
19
Hello everyone,

Building my new system in the next few weeks and I've decided to spend more on core components (CPU/GPU/etc...) then on things like the case.

Anyway I'm looking for something with solid quality, mid-tower with a side window. I'm building a water cooled system and want it to be very quiet. I have a few questions.

Anyone out there know if there is a side window for the Antec Solo or even a DIY kit? How quiet is the Temjin TJ04 (if I go with this I'm planning using rubber grommets and such to make it quieter).

Also does anyone know if a 8800GTS will fit in either of these cases?

Thanks!
 
do you want your watercooling inside or outside the case? i don't think either is big enough for inside
 
Back
Top