• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Antec Solo front port replacement

hldr

n00b
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
41
I recently upgraded my nearly 4 year old C2D to the machine in my sig below. I reused the antec solo, but would like usb 3 in the front case I/O panel. It has 2 usb2 a firewire and 2 audio ports.

Does anyone make a replacement hub that would fit that would ideally give me usb3, eSATA, and audio?

If i plug the usb 2 into my motherboard usb3 headers will it work as usb 3? or is there a difference in usb 3 connections?

I have looked at antec website and newegg and havent found anything.

TIA
 
Back
Top