Antec Solo $40 AR (Free shipping) Outpost.com

brn80

Limp Gawd
Outpost.com/Fry's has the Antec Solo for $79.99 - $40.00 Rebate = $39.99. Free shipping. Rebate ends Feb 15th, one week only, so get it while it's hot. This is a great simple, no frills case if you want to build a good quiet setup. Only caveat is that it doesn't come with a PSU.

http://www.outpost.com/entry?site=op:mfe031406&sku=4895610

Edit: Rebate is valid at all B&M Fry's outlets as well.

I just bought this case at frys for 100 shipped. Is there any way I can go back and get a pricematch and the rebate?

no no no! this is what i did today guys. This case is on sale at frys B&M for 59.99!!! its 99.99 - 40 instant savings in the newspaper ad. So i went it and got it for 59.99. went home and downloaded that rebate form and filled it out. its its 19.99 AR!!!

I'll be goddamned. He's absolutely right. Rebate says "VALID AT ALL FRY'S ELECTRONICS STORES." I'm picking one up tomorrrow. Thanks for the heads-up.

Damn it! I was just at Fry's and almost picked up the case but thought the rebate was online only. thanks for the heads up, i'll be going back to the store tomorrow!

no no no! this is what i did today guys. This case is on sale at frys B&M for 59.99!!! its 99.99 - 40 instant savings in the newspaper ad. So i went it and got it for 59.99. went home and downloaded that rebate form and filled it out. its its 19.99 AR!!!

Damn that's a steal; wish there were Fry's B&M stores around here :(

Is the NSK 4400 last years model of this case? I just picked one up from bestbuy clearance for $55.43 plus tax, after the 12% reward zone coupon. It comes with the 380w psu.

This is the black version of the P150 without the PSU and the stealthed drive bays. It's very well engineered and quiet - makes putting the machine together easy. I just picked one up at Fry's B&M yesterday and will send in the rebate. Even at $60 it's a good deal, but $20? Ridiculous. :)

Note that it doesn't come with the front 92 mm fans - just empty places to attach them (didn't notice this until I brought it home).

Shittacular Fry's employee tried to fuck me on this tonight.

"I'm looking for two things.."
"OK, what?"
"The 19.99 802.11 card that's on sale.."
"Aisle 19b"
"Uh, ok...and the Antec Solo case. I didn't see any on the shelf."
"We're all out."
"Really? Shit. Well, can I get a raincheck or something?"
"Well, there's a rebate on it, so I can't give a raincheck."
"You can't even give me a raincheck for the out the door price?"
"No (some retarded excuse)."
"OK, THX"

In Vegas, they are doing massive construction on the ONLY exit out of the Fry's parking lot, so getting out is a 20 minute ordeal. No fucking way was I putting up with all that bullshit for nothing...

So I double check the ad on the wall, nothing about a rebate (duh) and nothing about no rainchecks. So I go to CS. They give me some bull about how I have to handle it with the agent in computer components. Fine. So I go back there and explain to him how I don't want to make a problem, but I'm not going to leave empty-handed. Suddenly he and his partner can make a raincheck, but first they get the brilliant idea to actually check the stock. And whaddaya know, they just happened to have one in.

So I left with my Antec and my wifi card for like $85, and $40 comin back in 4-6 weeks, but they definitely made me work for it.

My mom is going to be SO pissed when she sees an $80 charge on my CC. But, In the end, I get the case for $20.

case: $80
rebate: - $40
selling old case to brother - $20
:D $20

I too just put one in one of these cases just a week or two ago. Cost was $85.00 shipped. Guess I should have waited.

I also ordered one of the $40 wizards with the $40 MIR last weekend and got through putting an extra together in it this weekend. Argh...

went to frys got a couple of them...too bad rebate is once per household...you think I could send one in under my friends name, even though i'm using the same copy of the receipt for both?

Maybe...shoulda got them on seperate receipts to be safe. Won't hurt to try at this point, though.

whats the deal with all of these pc cases being free or really cheap???

New cases for the new year? Blowing out all old cases to make way for the new models? Maybe like cars, end of year blowout sales. Dunno, just a thought.

Got mine today, installed everything. This case rocks. Silent as hell and runs damn cool.

Rebate is sent out. Can't wait til I get a nice check in the mail.

What does it mean exactly that the rebate ends on the 15th of February? Does that mean they have to receive the whole rebate form by the 15th or do I have to buy the case by the 15th?

What does it mean exactly that the rebate ends on the 15th of February? Does that mean they have to receive the whole rebate form by the 15th or do I have to buy the case by the 15th?

You have to make the purchase of the case by Feb. 15th. You have till around the 15th of March to send the actual Rebate + required paperwork in, well your entry has to be postmarked by then.

You have to make the purchase of the case by Feb. 15th. You have till around the 15th of March to send the actual Rebate + required paperwork in, well your entry has to be postmarked by then.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my rebate for said it had to be postmarked by February 15.

I just called customer service for the rebate, and he said the rebate is valid for instore purchases only.

Anyone who ordered only and is expecting a 40 dollar check i screwed!!!!!!!!!!

The original post was wrong.

They'll have to honor it. They advertised it on the site with the product. They reminded you to print out your rebate coupon while you were purchasing the case, and I sent all the information that they required...

I'm not sure what information you got, but it has to be incorrect.

I think mabye the problem is that I didn't print the rebate when I purchased the case, and when i looked up the rebate recently i might have printed a different one.

Does anyone have the original rebate they could post? Does it say valid at fry's.com???

I would realllllly appreciate it.........

Back