Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Just wondering, anyone using an Antec Smartpower 2.0 in thier X-Qpack? It seems like a nice modular power supply, but I'm not sure how large it is or how well it'd fit. If any insight can be provided it'd be appreciated, thanks.
I'm using one in my Qpack and it fits reasonably well. You do need a fairly short CD/DVD drive, an even then it'll butt right right up against the power cable for the drive. It does seem to cause a problem. I've seen some folks replacing the regular molex connectors with the right angle ones, and that would probably help a bit.
I had tried the Smartpower 350 in mine, but decided to return it and get the Truepower 430. Compusa had the Smartpower on sale for $29, but after a week had the Truepower on sale for $39. Definitely worth it for an extra $10.
Anyway, the Smartpower was slightly larger than the Truepower and had a push-pull set of fans. When installed in the Q-pack the back fan was pushed right up against the DVD drive. Forget it if you have a longer drive. The Truepower is about a fifth of an inch less depth than the Smartpower, so I was able to just barely fit my longer drive with it sticking out about an eighth of an inch from the front panel.