Antec SmartPower 2.0 accessories

UoMDeacon

Gawd
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
781
Does anyone know where I can buy more of the cords with the 4pin power connectors? I've got a boatload of hardware that needs the 4pins, but the included cords with the retail package only has 2 of them...right now, I'm running some stuff of the y-connectors, but I'd rather not do that.

Also, I haven't been able to find a diagram of the layout of the modular plugs in the back of the PSU...are any of them shared, or are all of them independently driven?
 
Yeah, that shipping cost was brutal...but I looked around and couldn't find any other places on the net that had it. Got 2 of them, so now I can have dedicated power running to my 3 harddrive, 2 opticals, vid-card, and for my fans.
 
will that PCIE connector work on the Neo480?

i checked the 480's page but there is not a buy icon...
 
lithium726 said:
will that PCIE connector work on the Neo480?

i checked the 480's page but there is not a buy icon...
No buy button means we're out of stock. At least as of the last report. We try to stay on top of that.

And no NeoHE/SP-500 cables will not work with the Neo480.
 
Back
Top