Antec Skeleton Mini 90

Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
5
Hi! I've looked around this forums and I noticed that no one has been posting pictures of their rigs using this chassis. I took the liberty of posting mine to attract those SFF users who actually have a similar configuration to mine.

Specs

ASUS AT3N7A-I (NVIDIA ION platform)
WD Scorpio Blue 320GB 2.5"
1.5TB WD Caviar Green (64mb cache) <- current config, removed the ODD
2 x 1GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066mhz


DSC00952.jpg


DSC00951.jpg


DSC00961.jpg


P1010114.jpg


P1010155.jpg


P1010058.jpg


P1010049.jpg


P1010040.jpg
 
I love the concept of the Mini Skeleton, But there is a couple fatal design flaws that kept me from using it. they are simply Limited PSU (very limited) & not being able to fit a full height or length video card. Otherwise I would have one sitting on my desk.
 
Yep. The power supply is rated at 90w only which I think is enough for non-high end ITX systems. Probably, the manufacturers had in mind that the only ITX users who can utilize this chassis are those meant for downloading, daily internet/office activities and home theater PCs, that's why mid to high end cards do not fit on it :)
 
its a cool "case" :)

A 150W pico psu would probably be great , so u could fit hd 5570, or even a gt 240 lp. and it would make cable work a little cleaner.

Been reading some reviews, its hard to see modding potentials. Im sure they are there:D

Yep. The power supply is rated at 90w only which I think is enough for non-high end ITX systems. Probably, the manufacturers had in mind that the only ITX users who can utilize this chassis are those meant for downloading, daily internet/office activities and home theater PCs, that's why mid to high end cards do not fit on it

True, its a nice case for normal use
 
its a cool "case" :)

A 150W pico psu would probably be great , so u could fit hd 5570, or even a gt 240 lp. and it would make cable work a little cleaner.

Been reading some reviews, its hard to see modding potentials. Im sure they are there:D



True, its a nice case for normal use

I bought them cheap from a fellow local forumer :p And I really intend to make the setup unique :)
 
Last edited:












Mobo mini-itx GeForce 9300-WiFi by Zotac, vga HD5750 by Gigabyte, hard disk 3.5" 500GB by Seagate, DVD/RW slim sata by Sony-NEC, RAM 4GB DDR2 800 Vitesta by A-Data, CPU Qx6800 by pepinorang, cooled by MST-140 Cogage&Nanoxia FX12, PSU 350W (80Plus).
In box where I have arranged the optical reader remains the space for floppy or a reader memory card :D

bb
 
Last post is some time ago but my sister's laptop was damaged recently so there were some parts left for building a new multimedia pc.

Here are the pics:

Front
9uaw0QB.jpg


Top
GeQ4HzF.jpg


Rear full
k63NRpL.jpg


Rear connectors
6w9lPk2.jpg


Left
KPyUsxb.jpg


Right
PXSGqBk.jpg


Biggest problem was to set all the wires right, since you see all of them :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top