• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Six Hundred V2 PC Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Legit Reviews has taken the Antec Six Hundred V2 around the block a few times and decided this case is in need of a serious update.

Antec came to us today with the 600 v2; a slight redesign of their Gaming Series 600 cases. To be frank, this case is just out dated in terms of design. It is surrounded by a lot of marketing but does not actually bring a lot to the table. I cannot stress enough the need to redesign these cases for modern systems.
 
Wow, that is the best that Antec can some up with?

With the level of talent that exists on this (and some other forums), Antec should just hire some of the more advanced guys on a retainer or buy out some of their designs...
 
How can any case now a days still not have a psu cable cut out, or a cpu power hole.
 
Wow, never thought I'd see the chassis they used 6-7 years ago, still being dressed up today, I'm still waiting for them to produce an Aluminium case.

I really don't get it, one of the most popular case manufacturers (could be buyers choice, or a lack of interest in finding something better, maybe price is right for most people), and yet they produce the same crap over again, with different external panels, it's like they can't be bothered to think up some new ideas since the 900 (that was 6 years ago!).

I have built a few Antec's in my time, I didn't see the attraction myself, they triggered the PSU at the bottom design, but they didn't refine, or solve the problems associated with it.
 
Back
Top