• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec P280 or Corsair 650D?

pedsaktix

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
113
I know this is such a silly question and that I should be able to decide my self which is better for what I'm trying to accomplish.. but hold and behold, I can't seem to make up my mind. LOL!. Anyway, for the folks who had bought one of these 2 cases.. what do you prefer?

This will house my trusty 1366 UD5 board and planning to use H100 cooler. CPU currently clocked at 4ghz. I'm fairly familiar the pro's and con's base on reviews I read online.. I guess Im asking is which case is the better value for my hard earn money..
 
i would look over the 650d review on anandtech. they run some comparison charts including both of these. i prefer the 650d. i actually almost bought that case but went with the carbide 500r. it tested a bit better and i like the white.
 
I really like the 650D. Although I believe that the P280 is quieter.
 
I just saw $129 after mail and rebate on the 650D.. I guess Antec will have to wait for IB build in the near future..
 
Back
Top