Antec P182 $45 AR - free S/H - only today 1/15

Good, it's gone. Now I don't have the potential expenditure looming over my head. :p

YES! Sold out! The temptation is gone! but the deal... noooo!

LOL, almost word for word what I was going to say.

Ive been sweating over passing this up since this morning, now I have no choice!

My p160 is still good....right? JK, its good enough for now anyway.

wootie woot woot! Just picked up my case and the San Jose (Brokaw) Fry's about 15 minutes ago!!!

I was contemplating a P190 and wasn't even seriously considering the P182 but for this price, why the heck not?!?!?!

wootie woot woot! Just picked up my case and the San Jose (Brokaw) Fry's about 15 minutes ago!!!

I was contemplating a P190 and wasn't even seriously considering the P182 but for this price, why the heck not?!?!?!

how much was it total in store? im still in class but im about to run to the local frys by me in a few minutes lol...

I ordered mine at 2 and everything appeared to be going well. At 5 I get an e-mail saying the ran out and canceled my order. I have enough experience with Frys to expect this to happen, but damn I wanted this deal.

how much was it total in store? im still in class but im about to run to the local frys by me in a few minutes lol...

Total OTD was $102.85 or so . . . I don't think you can just go into their B&M store and get that price though, especially if the website now lists it as "sold out".

I ordered mine at 2 and everything appeared to be going well. At 5 I get an e-mail saying the ran out and canceled my order. I have enough experience with Frys to expect this to happen, but damn I wanted this deal.

This is also precisely why I picked up my case as soon as I got the email saying it was available for pickup.

Fry's, to me, is a (very) necessary evil. Deep down, I really do hate them and their service but you can't beat their pricing a lot of times. Whenever possible, I try to give business to SVC, Petra's, MicroCenter or Central Computers here in the Bay Area but those guys seldomly ever have super hot deals like this.

This is also precisely why I picked up my case as soon as I got the email saying it was available for pickup.

Fry's, to me, is a (very) necessary evil. Deep down, I really do hate them and their service but you can't beat their pricing a lot of times. Whenever possible, I try to give business to SVC, Petra's, MicroCenter or Central Computers here in the Bay Area but those guys seldomly ever have super hot deals like this.

I agree with you on some points. I'd rather pay the extra dollars to the local small computer stores vs. the bigger corporate ones, just to keep them around. Fry's being a necessary evil? can't really complain to much on my side...But I'll stay loyal to the locals.

That sucks! I just checked my email and it looks like I am free and clear. Now I just need to get some stuff to put in it! ;)

I guess I got lucky as mine reports as being shipped out, with tracking number. I doubt I'll move my main system into it, as I'm pretty happy with the Solo, and was never that impressed with the P180, but we'll see if the 182 is much better.

Well, I just threw everything from my Stacker 830 into the P182 and didn't have all the time I wanted to clean things up - but overall, the P182's a pretty nice case . . . especially for $52.83 AR.

The TRUE-120 fit just fine. Not having a removeable mobo tray kinda bites though. Probably the worst thing about the case is that my 8800 Ultra literally has less than 1/2" clearance from the upper HD cage so that cage is unusable. Which then means I have to put all the HD's down on the lower cage, which means I can't use the lower fan b/c my PSU is too long.

This is why they should sell the P190 w/o the dual PSU's! The P190 is several inches longer than the P182's and those few inches in width would make all the difference in the world. But I'm not going to pay $400 for a case with two PSU's I don't want!

That's a great deal. Too bad i have 2 empty cases already sitting here to be filled. Antec 900 and CM 690.

lol im in same situation, i have antec 900 sitting around and i just the cm 690 to build my quad core system. Can never have too many good cases :D

woo, got the email that it shipped this morning! was worried about mine getting canceled as well ><

Looks like I just made it. I ordered at about noon Central Time yesterday and I got shipping notice this morning. Looks like I will have it tomorrow already!

Mine shipped with 2 day shipping for an extra ~$55... anyone else have this problem? I guess it's time to refuse delivery and wait for the next deal...

Mine shipped with 2 day shipping for an extra ~$55... anyone else have this problem? I guess it's time to refuse delivery and wait for the next deal...
Friend of mine noted that it defaults to 2 day shipping during checkout, so if you don't change it back ... ouch.

Friend of mine noted that it defaults to 2 day shipping during checkout, so if you don't change it back ... ouch.

If that's true, its very shady. But seriously, who wouldn't notice that their total price went up almost 60 dollars?

If that's true, its very shady. But seriously, who wouldn't notice that their total price went up almost 60 dollars?

Apparently, me. Was rushing through the ordering because I didn't want to get the out of stock email that so many other people here have gotten. I didn't touch the shipping, so I'm thinking that was probably the case.

well anyone who got this case if you want to get rid of your old case LMK i need a cheap case but didnt have the $100 to throw up front LOL.

Nice, order shipped - says it'll be here monday, but I dunno if DHL will do MLK bday.

FWIW I am replacing a windowed V1000B - I think its probably worth about $150 or so, am more than likely going to keep it and reuse it with other hardware I have lying around.

Does anyone have the rebate coupon from the P182 deal? I missed it and Fry's then sent me the wrong one. I'm hoping they will correct their error, but honestly I don't trust them.

yeah, to make sure I fill out those rebates promptly, I always immediately save a copy onto my otherwise clean desktop so that I see it constantly.

Got mine yesterday! I'm a new fan of Fry's. Just have to be sure to send in the rebate.

Back