• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec P180B Drive Rails

Soldriven

n00b
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
25
Someone is offering me an Antec P180B for 40 bucks, but its got no drive rails for both the 3.5 and 5.25 drive bays. Is there anywhere I could get the drive rails for the bays? I checked Antec, but I didn't find anything in their spare parts section. I also sent them an email as well to see if they would sell me some. Does anyone else have any ideas as well?
 
hmm, antec CS would be your best bet. I actually haven't looked inside mine in awhile, but aren't they pretty generic? (Ie: could you use rails that come from another case?)

I know I've heard good things about antec CS in the past (that whole door warping thing) so I'd think they'd be able to hook you up....
 
Customer Service replied and said that I just need to send them a receipt and they'll send me the rails I needed.So that's pretty cool.
 
Back
Top