Antec P180...dual 120's in the front...proof!!! (pics)

Its in the photo gallery, misc projects, Antec P180B or whatever. No need to register to view them.

If the point was intended to find the archived pics here on HardOCP then I can't find it. There is a "Cases & Case Modding" then you can get into a "Case Mod Gallery" which at that point there isn't a 'misc projects'. There is a thread called "The Modded Antec Mini P180 Thread" which doesn't contain a bottom front panel fan mod. The other thread within there is called "Post Pics Of Ur p180/p182/190s" and doing a search within that thread doesn't pull up anything that points to a bottom front panel fan mod.

If the archived pics are on sarversystems.com then exactly where because that site just talks about some software called Joomla. If you go within the forums then there isn't a "misc projects" that I've found or anything related to modded cases. The only supposidly non-joomla related area is "the lounge" and even there it seems that everyone is talking about Joomla still.

If someone can please direct me to the exact location where the origional posters pics are stored then I would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Back