Antec p180 at newegg for 69.99 shipped

invasian

Limp Gawd
Newegg shellshocker today is p180 for 69.99 shipped for those who missed the 900 deal.
Starting at 8am PST.
link

Me thinks Antec is about ready to roll out with new stuff. I'll wait till these are 40 shipped :p

Figures, after I pull the trigger on the 900.. the case I want goes almost half off. :p

It's today's Shell Shocker, not sure if you can just 'view' it without going to the Shell Shocker page.

Purchased a P182 (black) in January for a new build -- it's a glorious case. Very large, cool enough for a normal system, and shockingly quiet. Also extremely solid build quality.

This is not a bad buy at all!

I wish I had money to blow, lol... now it all goes to a car payment. :(

Wow that's a great deal. I got mine for $85 after a $40 MIR. And that was without shipping! :eek:

Sweet, I was looking for a new case just yesterday when I bought a a few parts. Ordered the case with another 120 mm fan. Can't wait till Monday... I get to spend hours carefully taking everything apart and putting it back together.

Thank you for ordering from Newegg.com. Please print this page for your records.

OMG!! Well, that beats my deal, I think, oh man, to get one after I got the 900, hmm...
anyone want to buy a 900? hee hee.

OMG!! Well, that beats my deal, I think, oh man, to get one after I got the 900, hmm...
anyone want to buy a 900? hee hee.

Just buy the case and sell the 900 later. 70 dollars shipped for a great case is a no brainer. I bought it after thinking about it for 10 seconds.

i bought it. I'm thinking of buying the 900 from frys as well to have for later.. hmmm

I love the "Limit 30 per customer". Just wait till a computer store buys up 30 of these. That would be one hell of a profit margin.

If this isn't sold out by the time I get home @ 8PM EST, I'll be buying another case. -.-

Silly Shell Shockers, watch them for weeks and nothing I freaking want.. then I buy the case from Fry's and this pops up. Go fig.

Sounds like the p183 might be right around the corner! Woot! I can't wait for that.

Back