Antec P150 case

eh....kinda ugly and of course, lik said above, the recessed drives looks gay as well as them bein beige

Dillusion said:
if they made that in black i might want one
post pics of ur heatsink in the thread in my sig
 
seems lik a solid case, tho i think they coulda dont better with the exterior (colors and such)
 
Dillusion said:
ANyone have a release date?

I don't know the exact date but I'm guessing they will be available before the end of this month. They have already sent you samples for review and you can actually pre-order them at a few websites already.
 
cant wait for it, gonna sell my Lian li and enermax PSU for it and the HE
 
N H O said:
eh....kinda ugly and of course, lik said above, the recessed drives looks gay as well as them bein beige

Not beige, white.

Silver + white is the new iPod-esque style for electronics these days. Actually looks very nice so long as you have a matching silver monitor and what-not.

This case would go nicely with my Cinema Display however I dunno if I could bring myself to sell my beloved Praetorian.

It would certainly be a lot quieter.
 
Back
Top