Antec NSK6500...Anyone use it?

Never used one, but I have used Antec cases and never been disappointed. Heck might have to get one of these myself for a new system build.
 
Its going up against a LianLi. Not sure what I want to get yet...the Antec or LianLi below.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16811112099

I have had several Antec cases and I love them, the computer I'm using now is in one. But.... Lian-Li cases are much higher quality IMO. The advantage of a lot of Antec cases is you get a decent (but not top of the line) power supply with a most of them. They are a fantastic value .. IF you are going to use that power supply. So for the casual user who isn't going to overclock or SLI they are a great case/psu combo.

But anytime I see someone talk about buying an Antec and pulling out the power supply I wonder why they didn't just buy a Lian-Li or something else. In the long run you can can get a better case for the same amount of money if your replacing the PSU.
 
Back
Top