• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Nine Hundred Two: PSU upside down ?

1000

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
426
Hi there all. I built my new system in a nine-hundred two case on the weekend and installed my Zalman 1000w HP power supply.. the only thing is that the PSU fan sits at the botttom of the case and there seems to be very little to no space between the case and PSU for the 120mm PSU fan to do it's work.

Have I installed this incorrectly.. i.e. should I install my PSU upside down so the fan points up ? Or alternatively, should I simply drill a nice little hole in the bottom of the case so the air can be drawn up through the base ? Or do I not need to worry at all ? It's been humming along for a couple of days without any real issue.. the PSU fan isn't ramping up indicating overheating/stress etc.

Cheers

1000
 
Back
Top