• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec NeoPower 650 Blue?

rayz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
155
I'm looking for a relatively quiet and reliable modular PSU.

This is what I'm running now

Giga P35-DS3R mobo
E6750 2.66 ghz - soon to be OC'd
2x2gb G.Skill Ram
1 HD
1 9800 GT - will be upgraded in time
1 HT Claro+ Sound Card
3-4 fans
may go SLI with future build

I'm assuming a solid 600-700w PSU should be sufficient and safe, right?

The NeoPower is $100 at the egg right now, would like to stay under $150. Was also looking at the Corsair HX620

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371010

I encourage other suggestions and appreciate your feedback!
 
Absolutely. I'm running a nearly identical setup, but with 4 ram dimms, an overclocked E8400, and six fans including a 200MM on the exact power supply you're looking at.
 
zomg thanks for the link that will be my next psu if it has lifetime warranty.. been waiting for bfg modular psu's for a long long long long long time.. (thats all i use is modular ya im picky)
 
zomg thanks for the link that will be my next psu if it has lifetime warranty.. been waiting for bfg modular psu's for a long long long long long time.. (thats all i use is modular ya im picky)
It has a five-year warranty. Only the ES-800 has lifetime.
 
That antec 650 is engineered really well. I like it.

two rails for cards and the other rail for hdd, etc.
 
Back
Top