• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Neo HE X-QPack?

Jelic

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
161
Hey, I was wondering if an Antec Neo HE 500 would fit well into an X-Qpack or if it'd be too big? Anyone know? Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!
 
Well.. I have the Neo 480, and it fits just fine. I don't see why that wouldn't fit.
 
Well I'm pretty sure the Neo HE is slightly bigger than the Neo Power, that's the only thing that really bothers me =( I'd just like to get some confirmation that it's alright from someone who actually has one. Anyone out there? ^_^
 
Once again, in about a week maybe 2, I am going to have my rig, I am getting a NeoHE 500, and a plextor 740a, I will let you guys know how it fits. Why doesn't someone with a qpack measure it.
 
PC-HAngover said:
Well.. I have the Neo 480, and it fits just fine. I don't see why that wouldn't fit.

I read somewhere that there are some issues with PSUs whose cables come out the wrong way and make it difficult to mount a dvd drive. But there isn't any real way to know beforehand unless someone has that particular combination in his/her box. I would venture to guess that PSUs whose cables come out the bottom should be fine.
 
Back
Top