• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Kuhler H20 920

JCNiest5

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
4,141
Just bought one at the local MC. Should I keep it? How much of a difference would it make over my Corsair Hydro H70?
 
Are you having any problems with the H70? Or did you buy the Kuhler H20 920 on a whim?

The various benchmarks that I've seen show that the 920 generates around a 3 degree (Celsius) improvement over the H70.
 
I bought it on a whim. I just returned it. There is no need for it. Trying to save some money for IB.
 
Back
Top