Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 Cooling System $50AR

I just put one of these on a i5-2500k. The thing says it works on the 1155 socket but the back plate requires you to use the 1156 holes, causing the bracket to sit fucking crooked on the back and need trimming of the top right corner of the bracket to clear some stock board cooler mounts (ie MSI Z68A-GD65).

Ehrrr. Yeah. It works fine on my board. Check my sig. I'm happy with it. No modding required. I have a pretty small overclock but I don't ever worry about temps or follow them closely after installing this cooler.

Thanks, got one. Trying to see if I can fit this into Lian Li Q11 case with a short PSU.

This is a great cooler, I run my i5 750 at 3.7 (up from stock 2.6) and never break 55c load.

Matter of fact, right now I am converting a dvd, browsing with like 8 tabs open, listening to windows media player and running messenger programs and my CPU is at 47c. Definitely a nice buy.

Last edited:
Is it my imagination, or does this thing look almost exactly like a rebranded Corsair H-50? This would be a good thing, because I have two of the Corsair units and am looking for a third.

Backstory I read was the OEM for Antec are the same people who made the Corsair units. The 620 is next-gen from the Corsair units, supposedly.

I just put one of these on a i5-2500k. The thing says it works on the 1155 socket but the back plate requires you to use the 1156 holes, causing the bracket to sit fucking crooked on the back and need trimming of the top right corner of the bracket to clear some stock board cooler mounts (ie MSI Z68A-GD65).

Had no problem with my build (MIVE/2600k/Antec 900 V2). Bolts and holes fit just fine.

I won a Kueler 620 unit off these forums a few months back. It's been running great in my machine since. I'm very happy with it. I had a Cogage HS/Fan setup it replaced and it's been a good upgrade... runs a little cooler and takes up a whole lot less space in my case.

The two things I like about mine are the facts that it is almost completely silent for the performance you get and it dumps all of the heat, if any, out of the silverstone raven case that I have. Also, the clean looks are nice as well. I mean it performs as well as a good/great air cooler, is much quieter and dumps heat outside of the case making the inside of my case much cooler for the video card.

+1 On the cooler, the piping is so much easier to bend and form than the god awful Corsair stuff. I feel like I am going to break those lines.

Back