Antec EDGE 750W Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Antec EDGE 750W Power Supply Lucky Draw

1414966027gP7Ii9HYNL_1_1.jpg

Antec is giving away one EDGE 750W to one user that posts in this HardForum thread. All you have to do is tell us why you want to run an Antec PSU in your system!

Please post in this thread only once! Open to readers worldwide!

edg650.jpg

I have 3 Antec PSU's that are still working, including an almost unbranded 430w from years ago. I'd take another.

Would like to upgrade the Kid's computer as it is running a generic PSU now. Unfortunately my 12 year old Antec PSU bit the dust not long ago.

Because it would be free............and I never win.........end the streak...........pick me.:D

I've had several Antec power supplies in the past. They all worked flawlessly. This would one would be nice for my new build.

Antec power supplies are #2 on my list of manufactures.

I've never used an Antec psu but I wouldn't mind trying one out. The modular design would replace my OCZ 750 watt nicely, but I would prefer green accents instead of red. Everything in my case is green, and I even modded my Logitech G15 Keyboard with green leds...

I'd like to try one of their new PSU's. I ran one of their 430W units for 6 or 7 years and it was one of the best investments I ever made.

I have had Antec power supplies in almost every computer I have built. This one would help me complete my build perfectly.

Because a high quality Antec PSU would fit so perfectly into my favorite Antec case - it would be a match made in heaven.

I admit it - I'm a an Antec fanboy. I will only buy cases and fans made by Antec. Their cases are visually attractive and very convenient. Their fans are awesome: they run quietly, efficiently, and reliably for extended periods of time. That's why I would place my trust into one of their PSU's to power my system.

Antec has had some great products in the past and I'm looking forward to (hopefully) use this one, all the more so since Seasonic is behind this PSU :)

What can I say? It's a quality PSU and I demand quality in my systems.

And I have a new build I'd love to kick off with this unit :)

This Antec EDGE 750W power supply would make a great foundation for my new build.

I've bought a lot of Antec power supplies but it's almost time for an upgrade so one of their new ones would be a fantastic starting point for Haswell or Broadwell.

An Antec PSU was the first branded psu I ever bought and it was great but I haven't had one in over 10 years so it would be nice to check out one of their newer units.

Been using Antec psu's since I first started building pc's almost 20 years ago. They have been very reliable, quality products.

2 of my last 3 power supplies have been Antec and I only stop using them when I needed more power from the previous ones. Antec's are solid and I'd like to go back to using one.

Building a rig for my son, this would be perfect for Christmas!

My first system build used an Antec PSU, now I don't have any because there have been good competitors. The new Edge line looks promising, well-reviewed, so I'd like to try it out.

I would like to do a new build this year and this PSU would be just right.

The foundation of a good, stable system begins with a great PSU.

Would go well in the P180 cases I have, and replace the Basiq PSU that I already have.

I currently have 3 Antec PSU's running. Would love use this one in my son's build so him and his brother stop fighting over the computer they share now.

Never hurts to have a good power supply for reserve, and Antec's EDGE is a solid choice for that ! ;)

I need a reliable PSU that can replace the less-so-reliable one in my current system and have had great experience with Antec products in a past build!

Reliability to replace my wife's aging BFG Tech (yeah it's that old) power supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back