• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Earthwatts 650w

gamerx11

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
251
Before I go to buy this today, any opinions on this? Powering a 9800 gtx and e8400
 
More than plenty. I have the EA650. Its a very good deal right now for $50 on the egg. I have a E7200 and a HD3870 and the rest of the usual suspects. Its got 45A on the 12v which is fine for most mid range set ups
 
So how does this compare to Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 1000W ..... is this overkill? i will not be doing any SLI
 
Back
Top