• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec Aria PSU fan?

Zallek

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
449
Is there a way to change the fan in this psu? It doesnt look like its very dismantling friendly.. But Im not entirely sure as to what you would do when taking apart a psu anyways heh.. I'd like to replace it with a higher cfm fan, noise doesnt bother me because I either have my headphones on playing a game, or Im listening to music, so I cant hear the fans anyways. But yeah, anyone advise would be awesome.
 
Nevermind, I got it all ripped a part.. Only problem is, I totally forgot about the psu fan sensor wire thingy.. lol, time to improvise.. Can I just cut that and be done with it? Or what.. lol
 
Back
Top