Antec 902 Big Boy Fan question.

JSG

n00b
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
6
Hello

I just completed my build with an Antec 902 case which features the big boy 200mm fan on top. Right now this fan runs off of a 4 pin molex ( I have not checked... but it is 3 speed so I am guessing it runs off of 12v on high). The fan has a 3 speed adapter on the back and there are videos online on how to change it so it can run off of an aftermarket fan controller. Would anyone know if it was ok for this to be changed around so that it can run off of my mobo's fan headers so that I can control it with software?


Also I have modded all of these fans so that they have red led's instead of blue which was a lot eaiser than it sounds so if anyone has questions on how that is done i'll be glad to put up a walk through.

Thanks
 
Back
Top