• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Antec 900

whats ur point? its obvious that newegg has prices based on supply n demand
 
I have a noob question to ask regarding the Antec 900.

Which screws am I supposed to use in conjunction with the brass standoffs in order to mount my motherboard. The case I received came with 9 brass standoffs, 8 fiber rings, and a random assortment of small screws. I've figured out where a few of them were meant to go, and found one set of 8 similar screws, but still don't know how I'm supposed to mount my MSI P6N SLI-FI in my case. I still didn't receive the mobo, which is supposed to come tomorrow, but I'm trying to figure this out ahead of time... My mobo is supposed to have 9 mounting holes.
 
When you get the MB, place it in the case and see which holes in the MB line up with the holes in the case (most of them will but maybe not all). Then remove the MB and screw the brass standoffs into those holes that did line up with the MB. put the MB back in the case, line up the holes with the standoffs, and fasten the MB to the standoffs with the screws. I didn't use any fiber washers on my MB, I think the screws provide grounding to the case, although I don't think it would hurt anything to use the fiber washers.
 
I gotcha, I was able to figure out that much with the Antec 900 manual. However, they do not indicate which screw should be used for what in this case. What about those longer screws? Are those for the drives in the drive bay?
 
Back
Top