• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Antec 900 question.

GN85

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
252
Ok, so I just spent 15cdn on a silent antec fan, now another one is humming and wanna get that one replaced, so that's another 15 bucks... i was thinking instead of buying all this shit why not go with an antec 900. It's so tempting, especially since summer is coming and it's gonna heat up around here. The one thing I'm not sure of, is can I install my PSU in it, since it has a fan on the bottom of it, and we all know where the PSU goes in the 900...
 
Does anyone know if this can be done? Just wanna make sure before I go out and buy me one of these.
 
i'm almost sure that's the way to do it..

i watched some case modes of the 900 and that seemed to be the answer
 
Back
Top