• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Antec 900 case

04ingsrsx

n00b
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
5
frys has the antec 900 cases for sale in the store for 75.00 bucks if any one needs a case just picked mine up this one =http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15900
 
way to make him feel like crap geez.

Good stuff thats a pretty decent price, i'll let some friends know, thanks.
 
way to make him feel like crap geez.

Good stuff thats a pretty decent price, i'll let some friends know, thanks.

THE RULES

3. All posts must include the item and price in the title/subject line and a link to the item in the body of the thread.

10. If you disagree with a "[H]otDeal" please articulate your reasons in the thread itself.

From your post, I have deduced that you most likely not read the rules, much in the same fashion as 04ingsrsx, the OP.

Please go feel like crap in the corner with 04ingsrsx and cry on each others' shoulders.

kthxbai.

Oh, my apologies if this seems to be flaming. I would not want to offend the sensibilities of our wonderful team of Moderators. :D
 
fixed it so no one should get mad now

Here, let me help you with that. If I were to write a proper post of a [H]ot Deal, It might look something like this:

<Thread Title>
Antec 900 Mid Tower Gaming Case $75 @ FRYS B&M - YMMV
</Thread Title>

The Antec 900 case is sold out online at $149, but it's on special in store at Frys for $75.00.

I picked one up today, and it's got excellent ventilation and plenty of drive space. I highly suggest it if you're in the market for a case.

The title says it all -
  • Product Name, Price, Retailer
  • B&M = Bricks and Mortar stores, i.e. you can't get this deal online
  • YMMV = is a caveat that Your Mileage May Vary, as in You may not get the same deal as I saw it at another retail establishment of the same chain.

I even threw in a little description of how much I love the case that I haven't bought, as an expression of how hot this deal may or may not be.

If you have more problems with generating worthwhile and useful [H]ot|deals postings, I highly suggest you try a class in Expository Writing. You just might find it useful.
 
Here, let me help you with that. If I were to write a proper post of a [H]ot Deal, It might look something like this:



The title says it all -
  • Product Name, Price, Retailer
  • B&M = Bricks and Mortar stores, i.e. you can't get this deal online
  • YMMV = is a caveat that Your Mileage May Vary, as in You may not get the same deal as I saw it at another retail establishment of the same chain.

If you have more problems with generating worthwhile and useful [H]ot|deals postings, I highly suggest you try a class in Expository Writing. You just might find it useful.

Wow, who needs mods when you got the webboard Hitler running around
 
Wow, who needs mods when you got the webboard Hitler running around

kali boy, shut up.

DevilDoc is just being of help and educating the [H] youth on how to save the users extra clicks and copying and pasting.
 
Wow, who needs mods when you got the webboard Hitler running around

Yeah, what the crap was that all about. That post by DevilDoc is one of the most helpful I've ever seen ... He gave an actual example of what he would do. Very helpful to anyone new to posting on this forum. Thanks for the tip, doc.
 
The title says it all -
  • Product Name, Price, Retailer
  • B&M = Bricks and Mortar stores, i.e. you can't get this deal online
  • YMMV = is a caveat that Your Mileage May Vary, as in You may not get the same deal as I saw it at another retail establishment of the same chain.

Looking like slickdeals here :D, i'll give those expository writing a try, looks neat!
 
Wow, who needs mods when you got the webboard Hitler running around

Thread's over! I WIN! Godwin's law says so.



I was over at a friend's house the other day, marveling at his case. Come to find out that it's an Antec Nine-Hundred. Too bad there aren't any Fry's out here on the east coast. I'd pick one up toot sweet.

Thanks for the props from those of you that gave them.
 
that post was a lot better then the asshole reply, good stuff though nonetheless.
 
i lol'd, its nice to help new people out but at least be nice about it. :p

Nonetheless, good deal.
 
i lol'd, its nice to help new people out but at least be nice about it. :p

Nonetheless, good deal.


Yea, it was good information, and we all must follow the rules; it just came across with a bit o' attitude, that's what rubbed a few people the wrong way about it.
 
Inasmuch that qbert3 was coming to 04ingsrsx's defense, I was coming to GJSNeptune's defense. Yeah, I'm not a moderator. I help out a bit, albeit with some sarcasm. If you can't handle a little jest - which is what it was - then don't comment when you're taking something you read too harshly.

Now, hopefully this thread isn't too derailed, otherwise a moderator is likely to lock it and say STFU.
 
Er, um...

Good case! I was debating between this and the P180B about a year ago, but instead went with the P180B for the quieter case; rather, there aren't as many holes for sound to leak out.

That said, part of me wishes I went with the 900 for all the air that can get in; mostly the fan on the side panel. :D

(On topic enough to stay unlocked? :p)
 
Love my 900. Got it a while back from CompUSA for $80 something. Very quiet even with that number of fans. My only grief is that with all that air moving through its gets really dusty inside. Otherwise wonderful case.
 
Some lively banter.

Big ups to the 900 as well. Great case. Although, I live in a dusty apartment (more due to my lack of cleaning rather than the apartment producing "extra" dust) and need to do a bit of dust removal both inside the case and on the two front fans on occasion. No big problem, although, I have mine on a desk and still get a decent pile o' dust. If it were on the floor, it may become more annoying. Solution: Dust shield in front of fans (or you could clean more often...just thought that I would chuck that one out there).
 
I love my 900 also. Only thing i hate about it is cabling

props to this case, I love it....bought an Antec 520w PSU with modular cabling which made all the difference in keeping it clean....it came out looking clean & open, this case rocks
 
I went to the Downers Grove Fry's today and the 900 didn't have any sale signs on it. I didn't hit up any of the sales associates for a price check though, so YMMV I guess.
 
I went to the Downers Grove Fry's today and the 900 didn't have any sale signs on it. I didn't hit up any of the sales associates for a price check though, so YMMV I guess.
Fry's rotates sales regularly. The case was on sale until Tuesday.
 
Back
Top