Antec 300 front usb header part

NovaCloud

Gawd
So I accidently swung my leg near my tower the other day and broke both my front usb 2.0connectors on my case. :( Anyways I have been looking online to find a replacement for them. Antec's site does not have any listed in stock but I was looking online and noticed the Antec 300 v2 has 2 usb 3.0 front ports on their headers and everything looks like the exact same version from my orginal antec 300. Anyone have any experience swapping it out? And anyone have any luck finding a part for it too? I have searched on ebay and some other sites but no luck.. been looking to see if anyone has some other resources that I might be able to track one down.

So I accidently swung my leg near my tower the other day and broke both my front usb 2.0connectors on my case. :( Anyways I have been looking online to find a replacement for them. Antec's site does not have any listed in stock but I was looking online and noticed the Antec 300 v2 has 2 usb 3.0 front ports on their headers and everything looks like the exact same version from my orginal antec 300. Anyone have any experience swapping it out? And anyone have any luck finding a part for it too? I have searched on ebay and some other sites but no luck.. been looking to see if anyone has some other resources that I might be able to track one down.

Call antec? They might sell you one, looking at pics on the web they look the same. I'm in the process of modding a 300 v1 as we speak

Call antec? They might sell you one, looking at pics on the web they look the same. I'm in the process of modding a 300 v1 as we speak

Lol. Thanks anyways.. I called them and they told me flat out "No". So I just scrapped all the pieces and trashed it. Went to a Corsair Air 540 instead..

Note* This is 2 yrs old btw.. haha

Back