Nov 16, 2010 #1 U UMASS Gawd Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 1,001 Hi: In the middle of building my new rig. Quick question....On the Antec 300 Case, it comes with 4 Tri-Cool Fans (3-120mm & 1-140mm) They use a 4-pin molex. Can I "piggyback" all 4 to one adaptor to my PSU? Thanks All!
Hi: In the middle of building my new rig. Quick question....On the Antec 300 Case, it comes with 4 Tri-Cool Fans (3-120mm & 1-140mm) They use a 4-pin molex. Can I "piggyback" all 4 to one adaptor to my PSU? Thanks All!
Nov 16, 2010 #2 O oldbrave Gawd Joined Oct 18, 2002 Messages 596 Sure, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to do that.
Nov 17, 2010 #4 U UMASS Gawd Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 1,001 Great! Thanks guys! Just wantedt o make sure. Looks like I'll be done with my new build sometime today. Thanks Again!
Great! Thanks guys! Just wantedt o make sure. Looks like I'll be done with my new build sometime today. Thanks Again!