Antec 1200 - Replacement Screws?

mhenley

[H]ard|Gawd
I just bought a Antec 1200 and was getting ready to begin my transition from my old Thermaltake Armor 8003bws to this bigger-and-better beast of a case, but was stopped short because of missing screws, specifically the hard drive screws. I did a quick look on the Antec website and wasn't able to find exactly what I needed, so now I'm coming here to see if anybody has any info on what I'm looking for.

Obviously, the case is incomplete and I can't return it, and I have enough screws of other types here from previous builds that it doesn't bother me... but those are long hard drive screws and I need to know how long. I know that I am looking for a 6-32 screw, I just need to know the length so that I can pick some up from Home Depot (if they have any, if not, I'll have to get longer and cut them myself).

Thanks for the support. Email has been sent, I'll report back with more info when I get it. :)

I've got some spare as I just upgraded from my antec 1200 to a Corsair 650.

PM me if you need them!

Thanks for the offer Jason. So far I have had one follow-up to my issue, still unresolved, but I'm very hopeful that I'll be able to get what I need directly. Jessie will be my next step if that falls through, and you'll be my third.

no worries, I'm in Sydney so they'll take a while to get to you, but I don't need them!

Just want to add that i bought spare Antec parts from the European Antec store a while back and the delivery was swift and well packed, overall great service and support.

Back