Antec 1200 release, maybe...

That case is awsome. I currently have the 900. If i could trade to that one I would.

been waiting months for this case. Was supposed to come out back in September.. Hopefully it comes out soon :p

Couldn't have killed them to make it another half-inch or inch longer in depth...

Having my HDD's pushed against the video-cards = not fun =/

Looks like they still haven't done anything to move forward in terms of cable management. I guess thats a trademark of this series.

At least they punched holes into the motherboard tray... That's got to count for something.

mmm... glowy 200mm faaaaaannnn... *drools*

i like it, its the same as the 900 cept bigger and with holes in the mobo tray...

is good...

Couldn't have killed them to make it another half-inch or inch longer in depth...

Having my HDD's pushed against the video-cards = not fun =/

I don't get what it is with Antec. They make their cases so short front-to-back. Its like they think this is 1999 and full towers are supposed to be vertically stretched midtowers.

Thats the only flaw in this case.

I don't get what it is with Antec. They make their cases so short front-to-back. Its like they think this is 1999 and full towers are supposed to be vertically stretched midtowers.

Thats the only flaw in this case.

According to the specs, it a little bit longer than the 900.

Nice.. I hated the look of the older 1200..

4or5duu.jpg

The gray looks ugly as hell. The newer black 1200 looks great though. Looks like my all black 900.

What I really want though is a retail p182 black or gunmetal with a side window. I understand that the 180 series is supposed to be silent and a window would ruin it, but noise isn't an issue for me.

Yeah, the older version they had at shows. The pictures with the gray interior are months old now.

ah, i missed that totally...

think i've been dreaming about a silverstone too much...

for that price, I would go with the coolermaster stacker 830 which comes in aluminum or black

Looks like it may be coming out a little sooner. The OzDirect sire has bumped up its availability to the 21st. I also found an Australian site that listed it as available on the 25th. So it's close, so close I can almost taste it :)

are you in australia Master_Pain? what site was it? I am in melbourne, and i haven't seen it around anywhere...

What I noticed in some pictures was that the front grill has huge honeycomb holes.. they're a lot bigger than most mesh styled front panels.. did anybody else notice that?

I'd like to see an Antec 950 or something.

Same size as the Antec 900, just 4 inches longer, to accommodate the large cards.

Painted black inside, with holes pressed into the mobo tray to help manage cables.

I have a frickin hard time with just fitting my X1950 Pro alongside my HD carriers.

I'd hate to see what happen if I upgraded to an 8800GT or 9800GTX.

I'd probably be f***ed.

Back